PVL MISSION & VISION
The mission of the PVL is to create a successful and sustainable indoor professional volleyball league for elite-level post-collegiate male and female athletes in the United States.
1. Create a regional indoor pro volleyball league in the US with adult all-star teams fielded by USAV regions.
2. Field a minimum of 10 men's and 20 women's professional teams.
3. Sanction regional events, conference events, and a PVL National Championship event each year.
4. Partner with reputable sponsors and partners to assist with promoting professional volleyball and providing financial support for the PVL.
5. Develop role models for youth and junior volleyball athletes across the US.
6. Take professional volleyball to the fans by hosting PVL events at large USAV sanctioned events across the US.
The vision of the PVL is to have 10 professional men's teams and 20 professional women's teams across North America competing in regional and conference play during the season, with a culminating PVL Championships for each gender taking place annually. The regional events will take place at a participating USAV Jr. National Qualifier(s) or at a PVL hosted event in a respective USAV region. Once the league reaches critical mass, the PVL Conference Championships will take place on a rotating basis in each respective conference (Western, Central, & Eastern) in early/mid May of each year with the PVL Championships taking place at either the US Open or the respective USAV Jr. National Championships.
A Regional Indoor Pro League sanctioned by USA Volleyball!
Professionals...on and off the court!